Thursday, November 29, 2012

Birds and ribbon

Hey! Yes, more of this Bo Bunny paper. I love it! I started out by cutting some paper strips for this card. I then layered it on the card mat. I wrapped a ribbon around the card. I then adhered the mat to the card front. I then printed this digi-image out after photoshopping it to be the blues I wanted. I used spellbinders to mat it up. I then adhered it to the car base. I then added some bling and a couple of flowers to spice it up. The top flower has been cut using spellbinders out of mulberry paper, and the bottom one has been spritzed with glimmer mist. Lastly I used a spellbinders tag and then embossed "Merry Christmas" using white embossing powder. I love how this card looks. There are a lot of layers, but because all the blues go so nicely, it doesn't look over done.
Here are some challenges I have entered!
Simon Says - Anything
Crafts n me - Ribbon
Elphine House - None Traditional colours
Paper Shelter - Christmas!
Just keep on creating - Christmas

3 comments:

  1. Very inspiring. Love it.
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card :)
    Thank you so much for joining us at The Paper Shelter & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very lovely! A really stunning card! Love it!
    Thanks for playing with us over at the Shelter this week.
    lOve n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete