Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Blue Christmas Globe

I can't get enough of this Bo Bunny Christmas line...so I hope everyone likes it because I will be making A LOT with this paper! Blue is my favourite colour so what can I say!!! Now for the card!!! I started out with this awesome digi image and cut around it...I used some pop dots to get it some "pop". I added the silver sticker (seasons greetings). For the main part I sewed using some awesome silver thread, 2 types of stitching to hold this little strip into place. I added some silver ribbon and made a nice bow! One of my better bows I must say! Lastly I added a snowflake to bring this card together. I really love the colours and how the card turned out!
Here are some challenges I have entered:
Lady Bug - Snowflakes!
Bearly mine - Blues and silvers
Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Let it snow!!
Creatalicious - Winter
Totally Stampalicious - Snow Snow Snow!
Just keep on creating - Christmas

9 comments:

  1. Beautifully crafted. Great design and attention to detail. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Tammys Scrapin Corner. Good luck. Hugs Desíre {Tammys Scrapin Corner DT Member} {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing cuter than a snowman in a snow globe, Kelly! Love the papers. I'm so pleased that you entered our "Let It Snow" challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Hope to see you playing along again soon.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the snow globe and the snowman inside looks so cute. Thanks for joining us at LCI snowflake challenge this fortnight.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is So precious.
    I love this snowglobe
    Reminder:
    To Be Eligible for prizes,you must be a follower. If you are a follower Thank you so very much. If you have forgotten just come to the main page and click to follow.

    Hugs
    Tammy Ortiz
    Founder of
    Tammy Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card, and the papers are great. Thanks for joining us this week for "Let it Snow."
    Karal DT for Tammy's Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Christmas card, I too love blue and I love how this card turned out, gorgeous border along the side.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Bearly Mine Challenges.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fab Christmas card, such a fun image.
    Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful winter theme I love snowglobes at Christmas and this card is wonderful, thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges this month.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the Bearly Mine Designs Challenge this week. What a lovely cheery snowman. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete