Thursday, November 29, 2012

Do Not Open....

Do not open this card until Christmas! I love this inkadinkado stamp. I stamped this image and then coloured it in with pencil crayons. I used some stickles for the bows on the presents! I layered it up with spellbinders oval dies. I used My Minds Eye - Winter Wonderland paper. I cut some strips and then sewed it onto the card mat. I added a ribbon and made a bow with this nice rich red ribbon. I added some flower/brads to finish up this card.
Here are some challenges I have entered!
Crafts and Me - Ribbons
Moving along with the times - 3 same letter (stickles, spellbinders, and stitching)
Simon Says - Anything

3 comments:

  1. This is SO super darling. What a cute image. I love it!
    You have so many darling cards on your blog, so I just became your newest follower. I want to see more of your sweet work.
    I hope that you will stop by my blog and also become a new follower on my blog, too. I'd really appreciate it.
    Also, if you can - I'd love to have you play along at my challenge blog. Your sweet cards would be so perfect for our challenges (always Anything Goes). Hope you will check it out. I look forward to seeing you at BOTH!!!
    Blessings,
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - my personal blog
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - my challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable! Your coloring is fab, and I love the Stickles! :) Thanks for playing along in the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card - love the vibrant colours and fab stitching.
    Thanks for playing along at MAWTT this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete