Sunday, November 25, 2012

Gift card and then some

I designed this gift card/card. I thought wouldn't it be nice to give a gift card, but yet add some pictures and truly and make it a great present!! I came up with this and I think with a few pictures added, this truly is a great gift!

I started out with using this Bo Bunny paper. I inked all the edges with vintage photo. I printed off this digi and then use some spellbinders to mat it up. I placed this green ribbon to add some more green to the card. I embossed the sentiment and added a flower from the recollections.
The next page I sewed this green strip and sewed it to the main mat using gold thread. I inked the edges and embossed the sentiment using gold embossing powder. For the following page, I left it pretty plain other than a cute stocking sticker. I want to make sure there are places for a good size photo.
The next page is similar to the one before with the strip, stitching, and sentiment. However, the page after has a pocket for the gift card and some bling. I used a Martha Stewart punch to decorate the pocket and matted up the bottom to keep the flow of the colour. If you notice the tab on the side, that is a double pull out mat for more pictures.
Here is the pull out tag, with mats on each side:
I'm going to be teaching this class soon! I never have had time to teach a class, so it should be fun!
I would love to hear your comments and tell me what you think!

I have entered the following challenges:
Diva's by design - Use 2 ore more pp's.
7 Kids challenge - Anything goes
Anything goes challenges - Stitching
Just keep on creating - Christmas
Creative Card Crew - Anything

5 comments:

  1. That really is a gift in itself! A fantastic project!

    Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew challenge!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! Fab decorations inside, too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Card Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Diva's this time.
    Hugs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely! Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Card. Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew.

    Hugs
    Elle

    ReplyDelete