Wednesday, November 28, 2012

More Bo Bunny

Here is another card I made using this wonderful Bo Bunny paper. I love the blues and the snow flakes on the paper. It ties it all in! I used this image after photoshopping it to match the blue for the card. I used some silver pen to add stripes of silver to the candy cane and his little scarf. I layered it up with spellbinders dies. I cut a few paper strips and sewed one of them down an adhered the other. I used this fancy tag from spellbinders with black paper and then embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder. Lastly I added 3 little black bings, a brad, and 2 flowers! I sprayed the blue flower with some glimmer mist again to match the colour blue to the rest of the card. That was it, and I still can't get enough of this paper!
Here are some challenges I have entered!
Lady Bug - Snowflakes
Creatalicious - Winter
The house that stamps built - Non-traditional Christmas Colours
Just keep on creating - Christmas

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card! Love the Bobunny papers and the image. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges.
    Mieko xx

    ReplyDelete