Thursday, November 29, 2012

Penguin time!

I had a chance to get one more card I made this week while I baby has been so sick! I started out sewing this red paper to the blue paper in behind and then adhering that to the black card front. I printed off these digi-pengiuns and die cut them with spellbinders. I then added some stickles to add some sparkle to each of their winter attire. I printed off this sentiment and then used my corner rounder to make the sentiment strip look like a rounded tag. I layered that up onto the same blue card stock that I used before. This card took a bit of time adding the stitching around the edge of the mat, but I think it adds a lot to the card. It is an interesting stitch pattern that isn't common which also adds something neat about this card!
Here are some challenges I have entered!
Paper Shelter - Christmas is coming! (Yes it is..where does time fly?)
Just Keep on Creating - Christmas
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Totally Paper - Stitching!

3 comments:

  1. What a really cute card. Love those penguins and paper you have used. The stitching looks great.
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter 'Christmas is Coming' challenge this week and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet card with adorable images!! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Shelter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly your card is so cute, those little penguins are lovely and I love the stitching.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete