I had a chance to get one more card I made this week while I baby has been so sick! I started out sewing this red paper to the blue paper in behind and then adhering that to the black card front. I printed off these digi-pengiuns and die cut them with spellbinders. I then added some stickles to add some sparkle to each of their winter attire. I printed off this sentiment and then used my corner rounder to make the sentiment strip look like a rounded tag. I layered that up onto the same blue card stock that I used before. This card took a bit of time adding the stitching around the edge of the mat, but I think it adds a lot to the card. It is an interesting stitch pattern that isn't common which also adds something neat about this card!