Monday, November 5, 2012

Sweetie Album

Hey everyone. Well, long time no post. I have had sick kids and was sick myself...so what can you do! This week I have been so busy with new Christmas cards and a few albums. I shall be posting some new things hopefully if time allows! But for today I wanted to post this chipboard album I made!!

I enjoy making these chipboard albums, however they use A LOT of adhesive!!! I like the sewn mats, I think it is an embellishment on its own! After adhering the mats to the pages I added some other embellishments and a ring to bind the album.
Challenges I have entered:
Sentimental Sundays - Dimensions
Challenges 4 everybody - Anything
Simon Says - Shape (tag shaped)

1 comment:

  1. OOOh gorgeous project and great colours thanks for sharing with us at Challenges 4 everybody hugs trisha

    ReplyDelete