Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Traditional Christmas Gift Card

I love this Bo Bunny paperline, I believe it was from last year. I made up another gift card holder/card using a digi image and used some spellbinders to mat it up. I embossed the sentiment with red embossing powder. I added a flower/brad/leaf combo to the front.
I embossed the sentiment on the bottom of the next page and you can see the pocket to the right. This is an easy pocket to make, you just need to close up the bottom to complete the pocket.
This picture shows the flip to the next page.
You can see how nice the mat looks on top of the lighter paper behind. I again embossed the sentiment on the pocket to add some decoration. Again this is like the others I have made with a pull out mat in the pocket as well as another one from the side as the next couple of pictures show:
Challenges I have entered are:
Just keep on creating - Christmas
Whimsey - Traditional Colours
Sir Stampalot - Traditional Colours
Kenny K's - Traditional Colours

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Love the Paper too and the fun folds and cuts.
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creation, great papers. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the papers you've used and the design of the card Kelly. Thank you for joining us at Whimsy Stamps, good luck with the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project! Thanks so much for playing with us at Kenny K’s Krafty Krew *Traditional Christmas Colours* challenge !

    Tammy, KKKK DT from Créations LaDiva :) xx

    I have some candy on my blog, you are more than welcome to join ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous traditional card. Thanks for sharing with us at Whimsy Stamps!
    Kim – Digital Designer x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great interactive card. This is just extra special way to wrap a giftcard:0)

    Thanks for joining us at Kenny K's Krafty Krew; hope you can come back and play along with our Frosty Colors Challenge this week.

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete